Starting an OnlyFans account can be overwhelming, but with this guide, you can focus on achieving success right away.
Day 1: On your first day, your OnlyFans account should already be approved and live, and you should have your banking information set up on the site.
Important Day 1 Tasks:
- Choose a Good Username: Your username is crucial as it tells people about who you are and what type of content they can expect from you. Make sure it is easy to remember and speaks to your brand.
- Fill out Your Display Name: Your display name acts as the title of your page to search engines like Google. Use it to target keywords and promote specials and offers.
- Pin A Post to the top of your page: A welcoming image or video at the top of your page can help build a deeper connection with your fans. Introduce yourself and explain what your page is about, but avoid anything explicit. This will give your fans a positive first impression.
Day 2: On your second day, you should register some accounts on mandatory platforms.
Important Day 2 Tasks:
- Create a Twitter OnlyFans Account: OnlyFans encourages creators to have a Twitter account as it is one of the few major social media sites that allow Not Safe for Work (NSFW) content. Create a separate account just for promoting your OnlyFans content and add your OnlyFans link to your profile.
- Set up a Reddit Account: Reddit is another site that allows NSFW content and is one of the most visited sites on the internet. Sign up for an account, verify it and choose a username that is similar to your OnlyFans username.
- Create a LinkTree/All My Links page: Use sites like Linktree and AllMyLinks.com to create a page that lists all of your social media links, including your Twitter, Reddit, and OnlyFans account. This will make it easy for people to find all of your content in one place.
Day 3: Focus on creating effective pinned posts on your OnlyFans, Twitter, and Reddit accounts.
Important Day 3 Tasks:
- Create a Pinned Introduction Post on OnlyFans: Create a post that welcomes new subscribers and provides them with useful information about your content and offers. Make sure it is at the top of your page and can be easily seen by visitors.
- Create a Twitter Pinned Post: Your pinned post on Twitter should provide a preview of what people can expect on your OnlyFans page, show off your unique personality, be slightly sales oriented and be appealing enough that people will want to re-tweet it.
- Create a Reddit Pinned Post: Since Reddit does not allow linkable URLs in profile descriptions, create a post on your profile that includes your OnlyFans or LinkTree links. Make sure it is a ‘sticky post’ so that it stays at the top of your profile.
Day 4: Organize Your Content Properly organizing your content is crucial for the success of your OnlyFans page. Here are the categories you should organize your content into:
- Free Content or Promotions: Content that is only used on a free OnlyFans page or in promotional spaces. This should be good quality but mainly serve as a preview of better content.
- Behind the Wall Subscriber Content: Content that is only available behind a paywall on your OnlyFans page and should not be seen elsewhere.
- Spicy Promotional Content: Explicit content that can be used for promotions on specific forums or social media platforms.
- Custom Content: Content created specifically for sale to customers.
- Previous Unseen Content: Content from your past that can be used on your OnlyFans page, but should be scheduled to be posted over several weeks or months to keep the page active.
Use day 4 to get all of your content organized and possibly combine the best pictures for promotional material.
Day 5: Start Posting
Now that you have set up your promotion and content organization, it’s time to create and implement a consistent posting schedule on both OnlyFans and social media to grow your following.
Step 1: Create a Social Media Posting Calendar
Having a calendar for your social media and OnlyFans posts is crucial for success. You can create separate calendars or combine them into one. Even if it’s rough to start, begin creating a skeleton of your future posting schedule today. Make sure to include tasks that take a short amount of time to complete as well as longer-term tasks that may need to be worked on over several days.
Step 2: Begin Posting on Your Schedule
Using your calendar, begin scheduling and posting directly onto your OnlyFans page. Make sure to mix up the type of content you post to keep it fresh and interesting. Also, start posting on your newly created Twitter and Reddit accounts. On Twitter, aim to have your posts be retweeted and on Reddit, research relevant subreddits to post on to reach a larger audience who may be interested in subscribing to your OnlyFans content.
Take a step back and assess your progress so far. Look at your OnlyFans page from the perspective of a potential fan, and compare it to similar content creators. Are you posting high-quality and interesting content? Are the lighting and positioning of your pictures and videos up to par? Be honest with yourself about areas that need improvement and make a plan to improve them. Remember, you don’t have to be perfect from the start, but you should strive to make better content as you continue to grow your OnlyFans page.
Day 7: It’s time to focus on your future plans for building your OnlyFans page. Here are a few activities you can do to help grow your following:
- Create a TikTok page – TikTok is a great platform to drive traffic to your OnlyFans page, but be aware that adult content is not allowed. Create a TikTok account and use it to promote your OnlyFans content while avoiding getting banned.
- Create promotional images using Canva – Learn to use photo and video editing software like Canva to create high-quality graphics for promoting your OnlyFans content. This can include watermarks to protect your content.
- Begin interacting with fans – Engage with your fans by responding to comments on your OnlyFans page and social media accounts. This is a great way to keep people interested and engaged with your page. Remember to maintain a positive attitude and block out negativity.